Skip Module Navigation

The following web browsers are now compatible:  Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge 38, Firefox 47, Safari 10 (Mac OS X10), Google Chrome 55 & Opera 29.     

Message Bar


Search for Records

Clackamas County Building Codes Division, Dept. of Transportation & Development
Located at 150 Beavercreek Road, Oregon City Oregon 97045, the Building Codes Division performs plan review, issues permits and performs inspections. Building Codes Division provides selected permitting and inspection services for the cities of Barlow, Canby, Gladstone, Happy Valley, Johnson City, Rivergrove, Sandy, West Linn and Wilsonville, as well as unincorporated Clackamas County.

The cities of Estacada, Lake Oswego, Oregon City, Portland and Tualatin issue their own permits.  To confirm your jurisdiction click here.
You must be a Licensed Contractor registered on this site to Apply for a Permit from this site. To apply for Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical you will also need a valid Business License.  The types of permits that are available for issuance online are: Plumbing, Electrical and Mechanical permits that do not require plan review. All permits issued by Clackamas County or online are available for permit status research and inspection requests. For information on all our permits and fee schedules, visit us at or click the County logo on top of this page to go to the County Home Page.

For fee information or for refund information please call 503-742-4240 or email

Enter information below to search for records:
        • Record Information
        • License Information
        • Site Address
        • Parcel Number

General Search

Search for record information by typing in your Record (permit) number and click Search. You may use the other search criteria to narrow down your search results, if needed.
Please wait... Loading...